Fast-acting spray & rinse formula with color spray indicator for complete coverage.
1. Remove cartridge filter element from filter housing and rinse thoroughly with water to remove loose material.
2. Saturate the filter element with water.
3. Spray Instant Cartridge Clean over entire surface area for maximum effect.
4. Let set 3-6 minutes.
5. Rinse filter COMPLETELY with water and replace filter back into spa. (NOTE: If filter is not completely rinsed, foaming may occur.)
6. For heavily soiled filters, repeat steps 1-5.
It is recommended that cartridge filters be thoroughly cleaned on a monthly basis to maintain clear, clean water.
Chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers.
Quick and easy-to-use between deep cleanings.
Use monthly as part of the Leisure Time Simple Spa Care™ program.
Bull Grills & Spas wants to ensure you that the safety of our customers, our staff members and our community is of the utmost importance to us. We value our relationship with you and our staff. Because of this we want to assure you that Bull Grills & Spas has taken steps in all our locations to minimize the spread of COVID-19(coronavirus) along with other contagious illnesses. We are also staying up to date on all new information and developments involving COVID-19(coronavirus). Using the guidance of local, state and federal agencies, we have enacted new procedures and modified others to help ensure our dealerships are as safe as possible.
Our Stores are being cleaned and sanitized continually; we have instructed our team members to follow our safety guidelines which include:
We have been diligent with cleaning our stores, Hot Tub, Outdoor Kitchen counters & Grills
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.
If you have any questions, please contact our management team. Thank You.